Honeywell HSE Specialist in Redmond, Washington
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
This position reports directly to the Redmond HSE&F Managerand serves as functional HSE support within the manufacturing, research and office environment, including providing technical support on HSE programs and ensuring full and on-going compliance with applicable regulatory and Honeywell requirements. You will partner with business leaders and employees to continuously improve HSE culture, awareness and accountability, in support of site's HSE objectives and business initiatives. You will integrate HSE processes, procedures, and practices into daily operations. You will support incident investigations, conduct corrective action closure verification activities, monitor trends and champion injury/illness/incident reduction.
You will lead, develop, enhance, and support sustainable systems for employee involvement (HSE committees, VPP, risk assessments, safety observations process, safe work permit processes).
You will provide both classroom and OJT HSE training, including contractor safety, and participate in the development and implementation of a robust HSE management system that is embedded and owned by all employees, driving towards a Zero-Injury culture.
30 Implements HSE&F standards
10 Compliance and audit support
20 Provide technical assistance
20 Perform Risk Assessments
20 Integration of HSE into daily operations
Y OU MUST HAVE
- For Export Compliance, candidate must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Bachelor’s Degree in health, safety, environmental, industrial hygiene or related discipline
- Experience directly related in Health, Safety, Industrial Hygiene and Environmental practice in a manufacturing environment
- Working knowledge of OSHA, EPA and DOT regulations
- Conveys information with clarity and directness, ensuring the message is understood across diverse teams
- Some experience creating and maintaining on-line HSE training programs
- Some knowledge and experience in industrial hygiene sampling and monitoring
- Highly motivated, energetic, self-directed individual with good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Some HSE professional certifications including CHMM, CSP and CIH
Due to US export control laws, must be a US citizen, permanent resident or have protected status.Exempt Honeywell Aerospace Overview
- Continued Professional Development
- 1st Shift
- Some Travel Required
- Job ID: HRD25871
- Category: Health, Safety & Environment
- Location: 15001 NE 36th Street, Redmond, WA 98052 USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.