SMG Ice Crew/Operations in Kent, Washington
Job Title: Ice Crew/Operations
Reports to: Operations Manager
FLSA Status: Hourly/ Non Exempt
SMG is currently looking for qualified individuals to join our Ice Crew at accesso ShoWare Center in Kent, WA. Ice Crew members are responsible for preparing and maintaining the ice during hockey season along with daily operation responsibilities.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure ice is prepared and maintained to NHL standards.
- Help with making and removing of ice at beginning and end of hockey season.
- Maintain glass and walls according to SMG and Seattle Thunderbird's standards.
- Help with chair set, set up and take down of other events such as concerts and banquets.
- Assist with day of requests from clients for hockey games, concerts, banquets and other events at the ShoWare Center.
- Follow all SMG/accesso ShoWare Center policies and procedures.
- Ensure adherence to alls safety codes and laws.
- Ability to work all hockey games which are generally scheduled in the evenings and on weekends.
- Any other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Must be able to work extended hours, nights, weekend, holidays in addition to normal business hours.
- Must be able to stand, walk, and bend for duration of shift.
- Must be able to lift 80lbs or more on a regular basis.
- Must be able to communicate, written and verbal, in English.
accesso ShoWare Center
625 W James St.
Kent, WA 98032
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 253-856-6706.
SMG is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled